O’CONNOR, PARSONS, LANE & NOBLE, LLC LISTED AS A "BEST LAW FIRM" BY US NEWS & WORLD REPORT
U.S. News and Best Lawyers, the leading survey of lawyers worldwide, has ranked our firm among the best plaintiff law firms in New Jersey. The listing includes our practices representing individuals in cases involving automobile collisions, brain injury, catastrophic injury, medical malpractice, premises liability, products liability, professional malpractice, and wrongful death. Our practice areas include Medical Malpractice, Personal Injury, and Employment Law.
In New Jersey, we were ranked in Tier 1 for our Plaintiff's Medical Malpractice practice. The survey specifically identified Scott A. Parsons for his practice in plaintiff's Medical Malpractice and Gerald B. O'Connor for his plaintiffs Personal Injury Litigation practice.
Watch Videos that Answer Your Legal Questions.
At O’Connor, Parsons, Lane & Noble we want to help you understand medical malpractice, personal injury, and employment law cases as much as possible. So we’ve answered the most frequently asked questions. Click on the area of interest below for specific questions and answers. If you have a question not listed below, contact us at 908-928-9200 or 1-800-586-5817 or by email. We look forward to helping you.
Visit our Video Gallery to learn about your options. Video topics include:
- How do you choose a medical malpractice attorney?
- What criteria should you use to select a lawyer?
- How does OPL get paid for its service?
- What experience does OPL have in medical malpractice?
- How does OPL determine if a case is medical malpractice?
- What steps does OPL take to determine personal injury?
- How do you know what your case is worth?